Showing all 7 results
Charging Port (DC Jack)£45.00
- Laptop not coming on with the charger plugged in.
- Have to wiggle the plug or hold it in a certain position to charge your laptop.
- No Power – No lights come on even after plugging in the mains power cable.
- Then this will be a damaged charging port (DC Jack) fault.
- A replacement port has to be fitted.
Data Backup / Recovery£29.00
This service will allow you to backup and recover of files from your laptop storage device.
- Back up and Recover lost files from hard drive.
- Looking to transfer data from old laptop to new.
- Laptop not coming on or boot up.
- Recover date from external hard drive or a USB pen drive.
Don’t know the problem? no worries! We will collect and test the machine to
find the fault and give you a call with the repair cost if you are not happy with the price we will send your machine back free off charge.
Laptop Screen Replacement£0.00
- Is your screen cracked?
- Does the images flicker or the screen
- Does your laptop start up but after a while fades to black?
Then you’re screen will need replacing With this service we will identify the screen size and quote you the repair cost once we receive the laptop.
Over Heating / Noisy Fan£45.00
Does your laptop work for a while then suddenly switch off?
- Does it get very hot at the bottom?
- Does the fan make a weird noises?
- There are fans inside it to keep it cool but when they get
clogged up with dust they stop functioning
properly or burn out.
- With this service we will clean or replace the fan
and the heat sink so it can function and get properly.
Virus / Spyware Removal£39.00
Windows laptops are always getting Viruses,Malware and Pop ups
- Virus, Malware, Spyware and Pop ups removal
- Windows Optimisation to help speed up your computer
- De-clutter and clean up of your operating system and internet files.
- Install and configure essential antivirus so you are fully protected against online threats.
Windows / Recovery£49.00
- Your machine become gradually working slowly and keeps freezing.
- Its running slow and not as it was.
- Blue screening errors
- Kernel and boot errors
- Like to start from scratch as you first turned it on.If your window is loading, corrupt or running slow this is for you.