The Sama Ark is a full tower gaming case with a combination of metal mesh and a plastic front panel, with both sides of the case having a full side window making the Ark more attractive.
The two 120mm RGB front fans, 2 x 120mm RGB top fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the Sama Ark a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 5 x 120mm fans ,a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), also the front can support a 280mm radiator, the Sama Ark should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access and with an all black interior complete the luxurious and outstanding design of the Ark.
With safety in mind, the edges of the Ark are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The Ark supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
- Front Panel – The Sama Ark front panel is made up of mesh and plastic and along with the RGB fans with 7 different colours, give the Sama Ark a unique look.
- I/O Ports – 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and HD Audio located at the top.
- Additional Ports and Features – 2 x fan controllers (controlling up to 5 fans each), a card reader and a LED controller allow the user to control the LED
- Side Window – Both sides of the case have a clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
- Large GPU Support – With support for up to 465mm graphics card.
- Large Cooler Support – A maximum height of 179mm for CPU coolers.
- Internal Cable Management – A maximum depth of 35mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered.
- Up to 5 x 120mm Fans – 2 at the front (2 x RGB fans included), 2 at the top (included) and 1 at the rear of the case, (included). Colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Pink and Purple.
- Water Cooling support – A 240mm or a 280mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at the front, a 240mm water cooling radiator can be fitted to the top of the case as well.
|Form Factor:||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||SPCC 0.8mm, Black painted interior|
|Front Bezel Material:||Mesh / Plastic|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||35mm|
|External Bays:||2 x 5.25” External|
|Internal Bays:||4 x 3.5” Internal
10 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||4 x 2.5″ share 3.5″ bays|
|Expansion Slots:||8 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (2 x 120mm RGB Fans inc.)|
|Cooling Top:||Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (2 x 120mm Fans inc.)|
|Cooling Rear:||Space for 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm Fan (1 x 120mm RGB Fan inc.)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Vent for PSU|
|Fan Controllers:||1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
8 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
2 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
SD/TF Card Reader Included (Built-in)
|GPU Max Length:||465mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||179mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SAMA-ARK-RGB-5FAN|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||248mm x 530mm x 520mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||310mm x 615mm x 595mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||8.9 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||10.6 KGs|