Renowned for its clean design and innovative feature set, the H440 is now available in a stealthy Matte Black / Black color with an additional windowless option for a closed side panel.
Taking feedback from the community, NZXT has applied highly requested feature updates to its acclaimed H440 case with a renewed emphasis on
cooling performance and function.
The H440 features redesigned front and top panels with increased ventilation surface area to provide superior airow and cooling performance. The included fan hub has been upgraded to NZXT’s new PWM fan control hub. Improved hard drive cages allow for double the HDD storage space of the original H440, allowing you to mount up to 11 HDDs or 8 SSDs.
Original H440 features include: four pre-installed fans, an integrated power supply shroud that helps clear clutter, extensive cable management capabilities and comprehensive water cooling support for radiators up to 360mm in size. Designed for enthusiasts and new builders alike, the H440 marries high performance cooling and streamlined PC-building to bring beautifully clean builds to the masses.
- Comprehensive water cooling support for radiators up to 360mm in size for both front and top panels.
- Multi-step LED lighting switch allows you to control rear I/O and PSU logo illumination.
- An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%.
- The H440 comes with four included fans: three 120mm in the front and one 140mm in the rear.
- Steel hard drive trays support up to 11 x 3.5″ drives or 8 x 2.5″ drives.
- Integrated PWM fan control hub allows for motherboard based fan control.
- Steel panels with innovative ventilation system for superior cooling performance.
- Cooling capacity of up to 8 fans.
Upgraded Features of the New Edition vs Current H440
- Increased height and depth with re-designed ventilation for better airflow.
- Integrated PWM fan hub.
- 8 x SSD Storage.
- HDD trays re-designed to support top and bottom mounted drives.
- Tinted black window for the Matte Black/Black Version.
- Newly upgraded scratch resistant paint.
|Available Color||Black / Green|
|Dimension (W / H / D)||220 x 512 x 480 mm|
|Motherboard Type||Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX|
|5.25″ Drive Bay||0|
|3.5″ Drive Bay||11|
|2.5″ SATA HDD Bay||8|
|I/O Panel||USB3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio / Mic x 1|
|Fan Bays||Top: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2
Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (3 x 120mm included)
Rear: 120/140mm x 1 (1 x 140mm included)
|Power Supply||Standard ATX PS2|